Naruto Shippuden Movie 2: Kizuna

shortlex

[sadht]Naruto Shippuden Movie 2: Kizuna[/sadht][sadhl=2448]naruto-shippuden-movie-2-kizuna[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Just wondering whether that this movie is a continuation of the TV series or just a side/alternative telling?

Seen the previews during the TV episodes, and I am considering to pick it up, but I need people's two cents before committing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Naruto Shippuden 2: Bonds

Well, by default I would assume the movie is stand alone, nothing to do with events in manga / TV series.

Thought there's the possibility that it would be related to them and providing an "alternative" way of how things could of gone, but I doubt.

Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Kizuna

Naruto Shippuuden: Kizuna / Bonds (Eng)

I just finished watching it and it is indeed just a random story involving all the main characters. Something like the first 4 movies have been in the "naruto" franchise.

Why isn't this movie in the massive list of anime?

Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Kizuna

ya, it's pretty much just another way for the naruto empire to make money off of random storylines.

I mean it brings sasuke and naruto together allowing for some "bonding" I suppose but it still is rather pointless. Gotta love how shino just rapes the sky ninjas

This was awful. The ending was okay. But overall just bad. Someone else must have written this. None of the characters fit and it's all rushed. I'm just going to forget this ever happened.

Back