Funny Pets

Thrawn

POPEE BELIEVER
[sadht]Funny Pets[/sadht][sadhl=985]funny-pets[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Right off the bat, Sothis is horribly right; that moon is a creepy bastard. The one on the sky was creepy, but that sick fuck takes the cake and demolishes it with his freaky teeth. I cringed and averted my eyes when he spoke. Damn straight the ho threw his creepy ass out with his Picasso scribbles.

If there was a shudder icon, I would use it but this will do :!!:

And I swear he was going to commit a murder or some crime at night. It is the moon's time to shine as a fellon.

Oh Jesus.... but that ending was both creepy and oddly funny
as that arson thieving psychofuck had it coming and deserved it completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May God have mercy on your soul

Last edited:
Re: "Funny" Pets

Join me... your curiosity to my pain is immune to resistance. You must see the cringe-inducing voice introduction of that creep moon.

And I swear that the moon got high in the first episode. All doped up before the end.

I have to stay strong a must not... oh crap I'm watching the first episode....:!!:

Woo! Way to join up! Ain't it painful for the ears as well as the eyes? And ain't the ending the best part of it?
It gets better after that.
Pure horrid lies. I didn't even smile at the moon getting the arrow in the ass and flying off to the night sky.

Dear God, that moon is a murderous creepy fuck. But the best part of this shitfest is the endings
the moon dies two for two, the sun died too but a good price to pay.

That moon truly is one of the scariest characters I've ever seen... I have a feeling I'll see him in my nightmares tonight.

He'll bring his ray gun with his short temper. The asylum's too good for the likes of him.
And I agree, might be the scariest I've ever seen.

Episode five has the best start in the series before it heads back to the usual.

Last edited:

Yes, yes it did. We need a topic to discuss how much of a sick fuck that Moon is. His homicidal, murderous, arsonist, psychopathic stalker tenancies.

Have to call it a night after episode 7, at least my dreams will have that rainbow man to lift the Moon away into the heavens before he gets me.

Last edited:

I think 5 episodes is enough horror for one night. I need a break...

It's is still slightly better than Maiden Rose though...

I must admit that the ending in episode 2 was kind of fun.

Because they died.

I wonder why the girl felt the need to ejaculate all over everyone using a bottle. Wasn't this for kids? And while I'm at it: the animators sure renders her hip-swaying walking with loving detail...

The moon has some issues.
Feeling more attached to a piece of cabbage than the sun and even going so far as to immolate some pipe-smoking moles when they're about to eat it.

Can't believe they intended this sociopathic crap for kids. No wonder this company didn't make anything else after the creator's apparent group suicide.

As for that Moon,
they were mauling the cabbage and the whore actually made a face on it's mutilated remains. If that isn't disturbing then most everything else still is.

They must have known it was the Moon's adopted kid. Why else would they eat that cabbage and not any other? Those gophers are smart.

I saw episode 3 (cause my friend linked it to me after I showed him this and he wanted to see an episode)... I just... I just can't watch this, and that moon, holy shit that things creepy, well, I'll be having nightmares from it for a while

^ Wimp. If you can't handle this then the sheer WTF factor of Poopy the Performer would make your head explode.

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

^God that image always disturbs me so much...

Anyway, I'm gonna be finishing this crap now. Two more episodes left...

^ Wimp. If you can't handle this then the sheer WTF factor of Poopy the Performer would make your head explode.

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

lol, I saw bit's and pieces from it too, jesus christ that thing's just as freaky as this one, I shant be watching wither of them

Back