Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Remedy

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
(a.k.a. The monster seated next to me)

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun | Anime-Planet

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

6DVIk.jpg
'nuff said.
I'm really enjoying this one already, it seems like it's going to be great.
The music and art are also beautiful, although the backgrounds all seem like they're quite sketchy imo.

CRAP! I FORGOT!
Now it is nighttime, so I must wait until tomorrow to watch it... *^*
Well, it seems people like it, which makes me happy.
wannawatchwannawatchwannawatchwannawatch
3294_tonari.jpg

Anybody know how many episodes it is going to be?

Damn, that first episode felt really good. I hope the quality remains consistent throughout. Because if it does it will definitely get a high rating from me.

CRAP! I FORGOT!
Now it is nighttime, so I must wait until tomorrow to watch it... *^*
Well, it seems people like it, which makes me happy.
wannawatchwannawatchwannawatchwannawatch
3294_tonari.jpg

Anybody know how many episodes it is going to be?

Im not positive as of yet. A min of 12 though

There's a lot of shoujo romance manga becoming anime this season, and I've read most of them... this is one of the better ones. In case anyone's wondering, Episode 1 covered the first 2 chapters of the manga.

It's been a while since I watched anime with some dedication. This one seems funny, at the very least the main leads are bizzare enough to be unique. Like them.

Not bad for the first episode, really caught my eye was how you cant guess what Haru is going to do next.
Definitively going keep up with this show.

There's a lot of shoujo romance manga becoming anime this season, and I've read most of them... this is one of the better ones. In case anyone's wondering, Episode 1 covered the first 2 chapters of the manga.

So if they keep up this pace then there should be about 15-16 episodes worth of manga available ATM.
I'm guessing it'll only be 12 episodes then, which makes me sad. :<

The episode was great. Weird, but amazing. The fast pacing really helps it too. I hope it keeps it up.

Episode 1
OMG, I'm so happy that I had this as my most anticipated anime of the season. Everyone here loves it so far. :love:
Cheers for what is to be the best season of the year! :drinking:

I didn't say that this would be the best of the year though me personally, I would have it at that sort of status. What I meant to say was that this season, the Fall season of 2012 would be the best of the year compared to the Winter, Spring and Summer anime because of how much promising anime is being aired. I had 33 anime I'm planning on watching, so that says something. That or I just like to watch a lot of anime...

Episode 1

Managed to get a few laughs. Eagerly awaiting the time when that random chicken is introduced.

I didn't say that this would be the best of the year though me personally, I would have it at that sort of status. What I meant to say was that this season, the Fall season of 2012 would be the best of the year compared to the Winter, Spring and Summer anime because of how much promising anime is being aired. I had 33 anime I'm planning on watching, so that says something. That or I just like to watch a lot of anime...
I don't really have much of anything I want to watch for this season... Rather slow season for me. Might be because I tend to prefer Fantasy Comedies above all else.

A random gag school comedy with retarded teenagers. And not as crazy as Cromartie and I already hate the main characters. One belongs to an asylum, the other constantly puts up with the crazy dude. Including his rape attemps, stripping, punching and kissing her out of nowhere. And her reaction is "I don't mind and I am falling for the guy." How considerate of her; that's how normal people act. She is like a Felicita type of character from the shitty Arcana Famiglia and thus dislikable right away. I won't be following this show, it is a waste of time and brain cells. Aka, shoujo.

I added this one to my wtw yesterday just before bed. I'm definately going to catch it and start watching when I get home after work tonight!

A random gag school comedy with retarded teenagers. And not as crazy as Cromartie and I already hate the main characters. One belongs to an asylum, the other constantly puts up with the crazy dude. Including his rape attemps, stripping, punching and kissing her out of nowhere. And her reaction is "I don't mind and I am falling for the guy." How considerate of her; that's how normal people act. She is like a Felicita type of character from the shitty Arcana Famiglia and thus dislikable right away. I won't be following this show, it is a waste of time and brain cells. Aka, shoujo.

:seriously:
Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Back