Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu!

unitzero

[sadht]Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu![/sadht][sadhl=3474]mitsudomoe-zouryouchuu[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

ep 1. :drinking:

Probably my favorite anime of 2010 is back. It kicks off with a full Gachi Rangers episode, which I thought was weird at first, but ended up being epic. Creep-chan is my hero.

I have a strange urge to buy a Gachi Ranger belt and action figures.... also i need a pink ranger hugging pillow... Ummm so what did i just watch... Seems like the needed more time to finish preparing Mitsudomoe

Creepy-chan! Gachi-kick! Mitsudomoe is back and I expect a lot =) I initially disliked the show in the beginning of S1 but it warmed up for me into a really good crude-comedy anime. This is another I'll be watching.

So-so, first episode. The comedy was in the fine details. Like the explosions; the Gachi Jeep disappearing when it explodes; the stiff movements of the fight scene when they're giants; the sudden cut to a desolate canyon.

Still, I love Mitsudomoe so much.

ep 3 Started laughing at the get go love this series, but can someone explain why Hitoha doesnt wear underwear?

ep. 2 seems to have returned to the standard crazy stuff they did in the first series....which is just fine by me....and hitoha does not wear pantsu??? ah that's a new one on me....

This is the best show this season. Sorry Beelzebub and Level E ..it is all about Mitsudomoe FTW.

ep 5. I just love this show. Im starting to question my preferences towards small girls i think r-18 is dragging me to the dark side. This episode is pretty much the usual Mitsudomoe style starting with the 3 stalker girls. I love the dad, he makes me wonder why he listens to Futaba. wow thats a new way to get cookies.

I came to a personal realization that watching this anime with someone looking over your shoulder makes them think of you in weird ways.

yeah it is an epic series .....but i am afraid your going to have to admit your own dark side ....or .....i will own your soul.....

This continues to entertain in all the right ways. For me the first season was all about Hitoha and Futaba, but so far this season it's all about Micchan! I find myself laughing more and more every time she is on screen. Sugi's Mom in episode 5
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

yeah it is an epic series .....but i am afraid your going to have to admit your own dark side ....or .....i will own your soul.....
Sorry its on loan for the next few years of my contract then u can do what you will with it. But ya i embrace my darkside.

ep 6...i think... fun as always but i wish there was a more equal time line in it. But i laughed as usual Valentines and New Years. Wow the parents meeting together i spit out my beer amazing i love this show. This show just makes ya smile... keep up the good work.

This is the ranting of a mentally depraved person be warned
Hitoha X Sensei imo

This series allways crack me up, this have been a disapointing Season for me so i am glad i atleast have mitsudomoe, Beelzebub is ofc and exception its awesome.

Back