Nyan Koi

H

Holychrono

Very simple opening so far with mostly an introduction to the main character and the events that will most likely follow through the end of the series with the main character having to complete 100 deeds to get rid of his curse. i.e. 100 Deeds for Eddie Mcdowd.

Episode 1

So far, I'm enjoying the comedy in the show mixed in with the music to add a nice touch. Although it was a little slow at times it was pretty enjoyable. :drink::drink::drink:

Was waiting for someone to make a thread for this, im too lazy.

I watched this right after Seitokai, so the humor was a nice change of pace. It wasn't so spastic. It was pretty fun. The plot is pretty basic, but I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Haha, +1 to my watch list
I'm loving this one. Aside from Railgun I'll definitely be watching this.

I can say I am definitely happy with the start of this anime as its different than most ones of this type...
where the male protagonist is totally useless and can't even talk to his love interest. He not only is not useless but managed to PROTECT her all within the first episode (albeit from a strange monk).

Being a 2x cat owner myself I was laughing pretty hard or a good bit of this episode.

BTW does anyone else think both of the twins look deceivingly like Winry from FMA?

So glad I watched the first ep, I almost didn't watch this series because the summary looked kinda stupid.

Looks like a typical light lovecom, nicely animated with a nice bonus of main hero being forced to work for cats. Yea, the animes with cynical cat arguing with main character usually turns out good (Still Nyamsas is nowhere near Nyanko-sensei ) :P Worth watching imo ;]

I enjoyed the first episode, it's pretty darn simple and far from perfectly paced, but decent fun to watch, very light. The female lead is cute, and some of the cat's facial expressions are good (though there is something a little awkward about 'hearing their thoughts', that is, no lip movement or anything).

Didn't really enjoy the first episode of this... Seems like an average romcom at the very best. The premise is somewhat funny, but it already started getting old by the end of the first episode for me.
Although the premise is completely different, it gives me the Midori Days vibes, not a good thing.

Didn't really enjoy the first episode of this... Seems like an average romcom at the very best. The premise is somewhat funny, but it already started getting old by the end of the first episode for me.
Although the premise is completely different, it gives me the Midori Days vibes, not a good thing.

Midori Days? Wow really? I didn't even get anything close to that feel, I had to force myself to even make it 3 episodes into Midori Days...

I thought the first episode was charming in it's own way. Premise is a bit different than the usual stuff, and it's nice to have some light fluff after watching other intense/heavy/emo/self absorbed shows. Who doesn't like popcorn every so often ;)

Eh, was a little disappointed in episode 2.

It almost looks like it's just going to be the same thing over and over: He's asked to do something then it gets all dramatic as he has trouble doing it and suddenly freaks out.

Almost seems as if they're just taking everything over the top. Not just his reaction but look at Kana too, that was jut gross. She looks better now that she got rid of the makeup but the purple fake nails still have to go. Additionally, her hair looks weird, has no volume, it looks like its part of her skull instead of on top of it (it bothers me as an artist...)

Also, watched [gg]'s version. I've been noticing moreso in their recent releases, they've been taking great liberties in their translations. I noticed quite a few lines in which they basically rewrote the whole line and the Japanese nuance was lost.

It almost looks like it's just going to be the same thing over and over: He's asked to do something then it gets all dramatic as he has trouble doing it and suddenly freaks out.

Almost seems as if they're just taking everything over the top. Not just his reaction but look at Kana too, that was jut gross. She looks better now that she got rid of the makeup but the purple fake nails still have to go. Additionally, her hair looks weird, has no volume, it looks like its part of her skull instead of on top of it (it bothers me as an artist...)

Also, watched [gg]'s version. I've been noticing moreso in their recent releases, they've been taking great liberties in their translations. I noticed quite a few lines in which they basically rewrote the whole line and the Japanese nuance was lost.

Really? I thought episode 2 was much better than episode 1. Well, maybe not much better, but I enjoyed it a lot more. I mean, it's pretty cliche, and the plot is really basic, he is trying to get rid of the curse by helping the cats, but they added a romcom/harem mix in there, and the comedy is pretty damn funny. It fits well.

Btw Kana was a yamamba girl, that is an actual style to some Japanese girls. Google it.

I downloaded Himitsu's release of Ep.1 which I thought was decent. Still waiting on them for ep.2

i think this one is gonna be the guilty pleasure of the season haha it makes me laugh a lot

This show cracks me up, very entertaining. Ep 3 was the best out of all of them, the main focal point wasn't on helping cats, which I liked a lot.

Next episode looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Yup, more or less it looks like the cat's won't be the focus of the anime anymore and it's turned to the tried and true harem with excessive misunderstandings method. It's not bad but I wish he hadn't turned into a useless fool this episode.

Oh well. Its still decent though, will continue to follow.

Just for a change of pace, Junpei should end up with Kana. I'm probably not the only one who's tired of the timid and moe Mizuno-esque characters.

Just for a change of pace, Junpei should end up with SOMEONE, anyone! I like the show, but I've seen enough where I can pretty much say, he won't end up with any. And if they surprise us and actually set him up with one, please let it be Kana, so much better.

ep 4
I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy, his harem is getting weirder each episode... Though I must admit, Ichinose is really amusing comedic relief ( and she's voiced by one of my favourite Seiyus, so she's got a bonus points in my ranking :P). I'm slightly dissapointed in weak role cats get to play, I though they would have more say in the plot, and be more interesting.

Episode 4 seemed a lot more spastic. It was a lot of fun.

I thought it was weird that they thought Ichinose was a guy. I knew she was a she the whole time. I thought she was a lesbian though. Somehow she isn't.

It seems like Ichinose's seiyuu is also pretty talented at drawing. I didn't know it before, but she did key animation for a few shows.

Direction felt completely different. Was there a change of directors?

Episode 4 was good, pretty funny. I knew it she was a damn girl like two episodes ago lol, wasn't a twist in my eyes, still, Ichinose adds that aggressive comedy to the series. And the ending was hilarious, she goes into his class and pulls her desk up right next to him, cracks me up thinking about it.

The voice actor is awesome to. Very unique voice, love it. Looks like next are the twins. And judging by the eye shape, the liter haired one will be aggressive, possibly tsundere, and the lighter hair girl all bubbly.

Back