Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke

Naga

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(a.k.a. The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

First episode is up... I'll take a look at it later...

I never watched the original so I don't know if this is a spin-off, sequel or whatever. Definitely some bishies in this show so I hope this doesn't go in a weird direction.

I enjoyed it. The powers seem cool, the battles were cool, the characters seem interesting enough. I'll probably keep watching.

can anyone whos seen the original comment on whether this is a spin off or sequel? am I better off watching the other season first?

^

Ah ok, thanks.

Might watch the first series then give this a go then. If it's anything like Railgun i'd hate to not notice subtle jokes or nods to the parent series because i hadn't watched it.

why
i didn't watch more then 2 episode of the first series, and still the maybe my favorite anime these season :laugh:

the anime is epic best action these season and good anti-hero
the last two episodes was epic and can be stand alone story to

episode 12:
Decent closure to an average at best show. nothing really remarkable but at least it was worth the watch.

overall score 3/5

worth it yall gotta check it out. i pretty sure there will be a second season for this anime. plus what happened to andy's eye is he the new limiter for hypo?
i feel like andy have got more power but he himself dont know about hahaha i just keep fantasizing alot of things. i really loved the show and its good that it didnt last for more than 12eps

Back