Non Non Biyori Repeat

Pretty good first episode. Enjoyed the joke about the leaking ceiling from the very first episode back in season one.

im confused, is this different than season 1 or is this just like one of those many re-cut series?

Its a new season. Its just that they did a flashback for the first episode of Renge's perspective.

wow, there's nyanpasu season 2? I was going to watch the first season soon. Gotta catch up :)

Oh, I get the "Repeat" now. I think this whole season is gonna be flashbacks. I can live with that.

Episode 2.
Suguru: Sculptor, guitarist, Knock-Down-The-Ruler master. A true renaissance man he is. And we got to see where Hotoru's insane crush began.

Episode 3.
Renge: Master motivator. Though it is interesting getting to see things from Nee-Nee's side. You do kinda forget she works on the farm, and teaches these kids during the weekday.

And poor Suguru getting his glasses stolen. That was funny.

Episode 4.
It started out so damn funny and adorable. Then it got sad. I don't like Renge being sad. Totally throws my mood off. Thank heavens Natsumi fixed her sadness at the end.

Episode 9.
Their mom is still an unlikable bitch. And I hate that "Make you act more girly" crap.

I think I'd go as far as saying that episode sucked.

Back