Kiss x Sis TV

kainbloodheart

Don't know why I watched this as the OVAs made me wan't to claw my eyes out:@_@:, but this was the same just not as extreme, don't think il be bothering with this series

Re: KissxSis

I think the reason why I liked the ova was because despite it being so generic and mundane, it was so crazy and over the top half the time, it just made be lol. The show is very mild and they toned it all down, so now it's just generic and boring.

I mean, it's exactly the same as all the other average harems/ rom coms that come out, it's nothing different. I'm still gonna watch it, but it isn't nearly as entertaining as the OVAs.

I've seen the ovas and there's propably nothing that the tv series can offer that could be better. I doubt they'll even try to make any sort of plot arc, but that's to be expected. Yet there might be some half funny ecchi scenes hidden out there so I might as well watch this. :smile:

I'll probably keep up with it too. It's light, not as super duper ecchi as the OVA but ecchi nonetheless. Most likely will be the only ecchi I follow this season. And as others have stated before me, this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY toned down compared to the OVA :laugh:

it prides it's self on making the viewer go wtf... aside from that it's pretty boring

I was already baffled by how the OVA managed to screw up, but at least it was hilarious for its badness. This is just meh. I always wondered how they could possibly screw up an adaption of the Kiss x Sis manga. I really don't want to refer to things like "character development" and "realistic story progression" with a comedy / ecchi manga that is already pretty over-the-top, but they somehow managed to throw what little bit of "good" development it had, and replaced it with more sluttiness.

Really, studio of Kanamemo, why?

I thought the OVA was entertaining. I was surprised how far they actually took it in the OVA. I'm not familiar with the manga but I can only imagine it being much better. That said I am currently watching the tv series. It's pretty horrible but I think it's a little better then last seasons Chu-bra which was probably one of the worse series I've ever actually completed and I'm saying this as a fan of the ecchi genre.

anyway.
episode 3
chocolate banana ::laugh:

well where episode 1-2 was boring 3 was down right disgusting for me. Felt like I was watching a bunch of retards make out for 20 mins with all that drool

Dropped....

I don't know why I like this anime. Maybe I'm just a desensitized pervert (which I'm fine with lol), but I find it pretty funny. Keita's three male classmates always have funny things to say.

Episode 5 was some lolz...
no psuedo-incest. just some funny situations

Last edited:

EP 5

This EP is full of lulz! Love how Miharu screamed and pissed all over Keita.
She also showed her vags to him XDDD

episode 5. holy crap! i can't believe what i just watched.

this is a dirty, dirty, downright naughty little anime series.

piss fetish alert!!!! holy cow ...seriously?

nice Fight Ippatsu! Jūden-chan!! cameo as well. things are starting to fall into place now.

EP 6

This is a hilarious episode but I kinda hate that they copied Azu nyan DX
I know that it's a parody but I hate her imitation! They copied Kuroi sensei too! XD
The best part was when the teacher says "please shoot me!" hahaha ^O^

Oh wow EP 7
That teacher wants Keita so bad lol. Her fantasy about him and... what she did while thinking about him were definitely ecchi to say the very least. I want to see how all this develops :banana:

I finally found episode 8 subbed
The episode overall was pretty entertaining. I think it may contain the funniest scene of the series so far. It was an lol moment for sure.

ep. 8

jesus another pissing episode.
the fireworks, the pissing, and the smiling baby chicken..... WTF? this show is so over the top stupid I love it! I have to say though the OVA was a little better since it packed in way more naughty love-love stuff.. but that's just me.

Ova Epi. 4 = naughty, naughty sisters ---> hilarious Xd

Tv Epi. 12 = Sad/happy moments / then screwed for the step brother at the end---> XD

(sharing a highschool with two :love: step-sisters,hmm......what could go wrong?)

Back