Saki: Zenkoku-hen

Etue

[sadht]Saki: Zenkoku-hen[/sadht]Genre: Boardgame, School-life, Comedy

5337.jpg
[sadhl]Saki-Zenkoku-hen[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

This is a sequel please view the prior series and the spin-off before watching this anime.
Saki time is nao. No complains so far lot's of introductions and reintroductions.

Episode one showed the new opponents and had some familiar faces return to the screen. The original cast being voiced by the same seiyuu's and this of course makes the experience as fulfilling as I had hoped so far. There was no implied girls love in this episode for that most part, though one can see some of them holding hands with fingers interlaced. I cannot wait for next week.

Episode 1:

i actually doubted this was the sequel with all the new faces in the beginning but i guess they are going through with it after all, nothing much really happened this episode aside from introducing some new characters and some uncalled for bath time but it seems other people liked it so i wont complain much, just hope they focus more on the game rather than the girls like they did in the first season.

Episode 2

Good seeing so many old faces again. It was enjoyable and a nice setup for what is seemingly to come. It reestablishes old characters and showed what was wrong with Touka in the first season.

Poor character mod. What a job this show must be :laugh:

I believe Kari was the one who did it. Ridiculousness.

Also, why do I like this show? I have absolutely no idea what anything of the tiles and lingo mean. :D

And glowing girl probably loses huge for a big win or something by the way they're talking.

Episode 4

The match for what it worth had the style and power that most saki matches manage to have. The characters up to this point are underwhelming but manage to be somewhat endearing true to the Saki style. As such the season is following it's heritage and therefore I can already foresee that this anime will end up thoroughly enjoyable from this point on.

Character establishment has always been one of this series strong suits. The emotions pooring onto the screen in the madness of not understanding the game they are playing at all whilst getting emotionally involved with the opponents is truly a miracle formula in the way that it makes this series shine in such a peculiar manner. Hardly any anime of this type manage to captivate me as much no matter how cute the girls are.

Episode 9:

That was actually an exciting episode...well, the last 5 mins anyway. the last round sure is full of monsters.

Episode 9

Now we finally get the big shots in play, well except one. It'll be interesting to see how it goes since we only have one ability out in the open. Two if Saki is concerned.

Episode 1
Holy crap, 3000 mahjong players and about 2% of them are important. How the hell am I suppose to remember them all? :flip:

Episode 11

This episode was ridiculous, ridiculous and ridiculously awesome. So far the best episode in the series with fist pumping action and the crazy meter turned all the way up. Nothing comes for nothing and these girls are throwing all their weight into the fight.

also: ''oppai bakemono'' xD

Episode 11:

And finally saki awakens, that was awesome stuff. strange how this ended up as one of the shows i really look up to each week.

Back