Toradora!

I'm watching the 5th episode now and
just before 9 minutes, whammo bitch! Ya go ya a miskto on ur face ho!

These episodes are too short. Fun new character, etc. Can't wait till next week.
haha

Last edited:
OMG THE 5th episode comes out today!!... YAY :D .. i forgot about that hehehe.. toradora is great! .. its a very promising new series.

Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka - ALSO A GOOD CURRENTLY AIRING ANIME!

mysig_by_Bridpdt.jpg

I like Kitamura, but I hate how he is such a ladies man lol although I would hate him if he acted on that lol.

And damn, this show is moving FAST!

OMG THE 5th episode comes out today!!... YAY :D .. i forgot about that hehehe.. toradora is great! .. its a very promising new series.

mysig_by_Bridpdt.jpg

And they both share one amazingly awesomly fan-bloody-tastic element,
(which also happens to be shared with ur signature, (and my avatar and sig - though she's not a main character in my sig)

:D

but yeah, the speed of this series is my only gripe. Slowing down would do a massive service to this series (or at least fix some of the pacing of the episodes), as its going too fast to get a good feel of the characters, its all just rush-next scene-pause-next scene-rush drama part-next scene end, and it just feels too much of a roller-coaster.

And i normally dont like encouraging a series to slow down... heck i dont think there's any anime that i'd ever wanted slowed down before apart from this... though i think i may be one of the only people who'd like this slowed down...

After 5 episodes I'm loving this. It's my favorite show of the season, though Kannagi could give it a run for its money.

After reading the blurb I swore not to touch such a pile of shit, but since you all think it's good I'll have a look...

heck i dont think there's any anime that i'd ever wanted slowed down before apart from this... though i think i may be one of the only people who'd like this slowed down...

Me too (did write about jumpy story), also for Nodame Paris, but that's another story.

After 5 episodes I'm loving this. It's my favorite show of the season,

Of the 10 non-sequels I tried it's the only one I didn't drop ^^

After ep5 I prefer Minori to Taiga, both as a character and for acting. Needs more screentime!

i dunno how much u'd like akaneiro alexander,
it could very nearly be placed in for the pile of shit catergory,
but im liking it atm... its a light hearted bit of fun atm with some interesting character interaction for the time being...
as u can tell, im not expecting this series to end up good... though rie kugimiya and aya hirano are enough reasons for me :)

it all depends on how much u like the harem-comedy visual novel turn anime genre,

But the thing i like about Minori, is that she's actually likeable, so you can actually understand how Ryuji would like her, from the first episode i thought she was a bit meh, but her bubbliness is kinda infectious, which u can see how a gloomy dude like ryuji would like someone like...and ep 3 i guess goes into more detail... Im still unsure about the taiga/kitamura thing though... i know the reasons but it still feels a bit eh...

I'm actually surprised by the popularity of Toradora, i dunno why, but im just surprised that so many people are actually jumping on board rather than just dismissing it as a generic tsundere rom-com

But the thing i like about Minori, is that she's actually likeable,

She's the very-own-worldview type, likeable version. My favourite.

but im just surprised that so many people are actually jumping on board rather than just dismissing it as a generic tsundere rom-com

You say that as if generic tsundere is a bad thing ;)

hahaha, i dunno, i guess its also just another a-p specific thing with some vocal anti-tsundere opinions... i love 'em, though for some reason chidori from fmp is the only tsundere i havent given much love to, every other tsundere around i've liked whether they're heavily on the tsun or the dere side... its weird... maybe chidori is too normal a tsundere :p

well akane-iro involves another tsundere too :D, though yuuhi isnt as exciting as taiga (which ive mentioned somewhere before),

i cant wait to see Ami in Toradora, i havent seen ep5 yet but from the op she looks different to what i expected, i hope they do her well as there's this transition from hating her to liking her, and im wondering how minori and ami interact, as Minori is a larger-than-life character who seems very easy going... having her up against Ami will be interesting if they dont make Minori seem too much of a mary sue...

though for some reason chidori from fmp is the only tsundere i havent given much love to, every other tsundere around i've liked whether they're heavily on the tsun or the dere side... its weird... maybe chidori is too normal a tsundere :p

My avatar is aiming at YOU! >:[ lol

The only faintly interesting part of episode 6 was the last 20 seconds of the episode. The whole stalker thing was ridiculously stupid.

I like this show a lot. Surprisingly, There are actually quite a few other series that are still good at this point. ef - a tale of memories, Tytania, Kurozuka, Toradora, Chaos; Head, Nodame Cantabile, Skip Beat, Gundam and Earl and Fairy are all series I'm going to continue to look forward to downloading.

The mediocre-or-worse series for me this season are: Inazuma Eleven, Casshern, Vampire Knight: Guilty, Yozukura Quartet, and One Outs.

There are some I've dropped already, but the rest I'll reserve my judgement on until I've seen more.

aggreed, best personality moment was
when hes asked her how she felt about a girl calling herself dumb, and she stood up in class to dimonstrat it, that and the deth threts she gives em bout breaking up with tiger.

aggreed, best personality moment was
when hes asked her how she felt about a girl calling herself dumb, and she stood up in class to dimonstrat it, that and the deth threts she gives em bout breaking up with tiger.

Hahaha yeah, that was good shit.

This is surprisingly good. It's starting to feel like one of the top series of the season along with Hyakko and... well something.

Ohh Ohhh Ooh! I just hope this series continues the way it's been going so far.

Don't you guys just love that feeling you get when after Cliche, Boring, Simple, too slow moving, Too pervy, too ... Too-You-name-it Anime's cropping up, You find something like this!

It's just so great, and you realize there is always going to be something NEW and AWESOME ^0^ ToTALLY addicted to it. Glad I only found out it about it now, or Id have had to wait days for each episode, OH the Pain! >0<

--------------------------------------------

SPOLIER ALERT

This anime just keeps making me laugh, SO Hard. Best Bits so Far -

• When Taiga rolls out of the desk after trashing the classroom.
  • When Takasu is Contorting Taigas face in the work place to make her say "Yes Indeed!"
  • When Guy With Glasses (Cant remember his name right now, >,<)Sees Takasu looking at pics and asks him, "are those of me" He replies "mmm" - "Are they Taiga's?" He replies "mmm" Then realises! SO funny.
  • When Taiga and Takasu are kicking the lamp post out of frustration >,<

NO MORE SPOILERS (Sorry, I can't figure out how to create the Spoiler Tab >-<' )

--------------------------------------------

What have you guys laughed at the most so far? How did you get into this anime in the first place?

(Ive already Doodled pictures of Takasu Kun all over My School Planner! How he plays with his hair is so cute, and he blushes far too much for a normal guy ^0^ Adorable. And he likes Music, such a plus ^^)

Back