Naruto Shippuden

Re: Naruto Shippuuden

Much wasn't accomplished in this episode...:crying: BUT!

Showing that Sakura had feelings for Naruto (dare I say love? :love:) kinda made the episode sorta worth watching. Thought Naruto would put 2 and 2 together, and figure that he went outta control, but :...: FAIL.

I'm debating whether to start reading the manga or not...(haven't really read a manga before D: I looked at the purdy pictures before, but that's it)...

I'm getting tierd of these lame episodes! I love Naruto but.. this is to mutch. I dont think I can take this anymore, stare, stare, stare, stare.. This is becoming a flopPPPP! =(

Much wasn't accomplished in this episode...:crying: BUT!

Showing that Sakura had feelings for Naruto (dare I say love? :love:) kinda made the episode sorta worth watching. Thought Naruto would put 2 and 2 together, and figure that he went outta control, but :...: FAIL.

I'm debating whether to start reading the manga or not...(haven't really read a manga before D: I looked at the purdy pictures before, but that's it)...
No the only one for Naruto is Hinata!. Anyway I was annoyed by Sakura's I'm so useless BS once again. And finnally Sai shows his true colors. And is anyone else annoyed by the ed? It looks like it comes straight out of a yoai fangirl's notebook.
And personally I've only read the manga I borrow from my little cousins. I'm not a big enough fan to buy them.

Last edited:

Hah, well if you think about it.. Hinata would prolly kill her self if Naruto and Sakura would be together. It seems that she only lives for Naruto!!
I'm getting tierd of this, next episode better be good! =/

I agree! They need more Hinata, I want a cameo! :!!:

Hinata. hahaha, I think she might have some competition with sagura, you seen the development Naruto and her had in the last episode.

*Naruto!!
*Sagura!!
*oh hold me Naruto!!
*anything for you Sagura!!!

LoL, but the best part is that she still has the school girl crush on Sousake :laugh:

PS: If you were expecting much from this last episode, don't :crying:

I'm not sure if Sakura loves Naruto in a romantic way, or if she loves him like a brother :confused:

Episode 46
I want to write and illustrate children's books someday, so Sai's picture book really interests me. Do you think he killed his brother, and left the last page blank because "He didn't know what face to make" ? But he doesn't seem to be happy his brother died. I'm curious about what it all means.

I think the hardest part about watching Shippuuden at this point is that they're obviously stretching maybe 15 minutes of material over 25 minutes. Reminds me a lot of when the original episodes aired. Just as painful now as it was then.

I think the hardest part about watching Shippuuden at this point is that they're obviously stretching maybe 15 minutes of material over 25 minutes. Reminds me a lot of when the original episodes aired. Just as painful now as it was then.

I totally agree with you, I call it a 5 min conversation in a year's period span.

Totally like the bullet time of conversations..

I'm not sure if Sakura loves Naruto in a romantic way, or if she loves him like a brother :confused:

Episode 46
I want to write and illustrate children's books someday, so Sai's picture book really interests me. Do you think he killed his brother, and left the last page blank because "He didn't know what face to make" ? But he doesn't seem to be happy his brother died. I'm curious about what it all means.

I'm thinking that it's somewhere along the lines of, his brother was killed, that's why it was left undone. The last page, where they met, it was a full portrait, not one where they are facing each other in battle, like the other pages. That or he may have split personalities...:...:
As for Sakura love thing, I dunno whether it's brotherly/sisterly love, or she is starting to grow feelings for him. Only time will tell (as you can tell, I don't read the manga :p).
I bet tomorrow's episode will be a fun filled 30 minutes of TALKING! YAY!...

There's nothing wrong with talking if it moves the plot forward. However it IS Naruto we're talking about here =P

I can do with a lot less flashbacks thank ya much..

....:...:....

Just when we're about to get some sort of explanation or confrontation (potential), the series fails me once again...and I get to wait 2 weeks before the next episode comes :crying:

The music has gotten better each episode. I usually hate the Naruto themes, but I might even buy a soundtrack of this! LOL

Well, to me shippuden is better than the original Naruto.
but, they are both really good
but ultimately I am waiting for two things to happen,
for Uruchimaru to die in a horrific way,
and another fight between Naruto and Suske

Naruto and Sasuke fight at the very end and Orochimaru does die. Kabuto somehow absorbs him and now Orochimarus esscence is slowly taking over. Manga is way better than the anime. Hence this is a cruddy anime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naruto and Sasuke fight at the very end and Orochimaru does die. Kabuto somehow absorbs him and now Orochimarus esscence is slowly taking over. Manga is way better than the anime. Hence this is a cruddy anime.

SPOILER TAGS IF YOU DON'T MIND

Last edited by a moderator:

Not really spoiler since he talks about the same thing all the time but; does anyone else find the reason to why Naruto is so desperate to bring back Sasuke to be like the worst reason ever. And what I hate more is that he ALWAYS convinces someone that he's doing sucha right thing when he really jsut ahve a Peter Pan complex.

LoL, I never really find his words aspiring ;P

After the episode was over, I wasn't sure whether a half hour really did pass by or if it was my imagination. Next to nothing was accomplished :...:

Back