Kanokon

Julianlivre

[sadht]Kanokon[/sadht][sadhl=1866]kanokon[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Title: Kanokon
Airs: 05.04.2008
Episodes: Unknown
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance

Title: Kanokon's story revolves around Kouta Oyamada, a young first-year high school student who moves from the country to the city and thus transfers to Kunpō High School. On his first day at his new school, a beautiful second-year female student named Chizuru Minamoto asks him to meet her alone in the music room. When he arrives, she reveals her that she is in fact a fox deity and from that day on the two hang out together.
Nozomu is a first year female student at Kouta's school, she is in fact a wolf deity and in love with Kouta, and a rival of Chizuru for Kouta's affections.

There you go another one of those harem animes, you pretty much never get tired of these ^^

YEEEES YEEEEES SUPER ECCHIIIIII

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I thought this could be an interesting watch because of the fox and wolf deities. However it turned out to be nothing more then a huge fanservice fest. Very disappointing, I must add. It doesn't even have much of a story. It is just one random fanservice event after another. :@_@:

Battle of the boobies anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao, this show is just... lol. Don't think ima drop it, but I'm not going to be waiting every week for an episode to come out, it's a shame since this is my favorite genre, o well, still have To Love-Ru.

I think episode 2 beat out episode 1 as far as fanservice goes. I'm more of a Nozomu fan just because I think she's cute, where as Chiharu is just raunchy. Although, she does have some hot outfits. Sometimes her boobs are just too big. The bath scene was pretty funny with the whole "You have excess flab!" bit.

OK WHO THE HELL INTRODUCED ME TO THIS

I can't stop laughing this is way too much

Uniflame, your at fault, take your punishment

So far, Im gonna give Kanokon some credit for not overdoing it and trying to be way too serious (cough Rosario cough). It's dumb and funny, and that's exactly what I was expecting.

ANI REC draft

Ok uniflame, let do this
I'll make a draft synopsis and you grab the photos,
I want some clean fan service now ok

The Great Erotic King! As peers have called him at school is the name given to Kouta Oyamada, A First Year transfer student from the countryside. During his first day, he meets a Second Year girl, Chizuru Minamoto who she confess her love to Oyamada however also accidently reveals to be the 400-year-old powerful kitsune, a Fox Deity. From Then on now, the two hang together However embraces him in to much embarrassment to be called the Great Erotic King!

Last edited:
lol this is a very good anime 2 quote lol. only complant is the male protaganist is a pu$$y, this is understandible, otherywise if he had any walnuts at all, it be hentai. so i guess its ok

lol this is a very good anime 2 quote lol. only complant is the male protaganist is a pu$$y, this is understandible, otherywise if he had any walnuts at all, it be hentai. so i guess its ok

who cares it funny. and contributes to the storyline
he is after all a first year inexperience boy from the countryside

he is a inocent boy. at for once isn't a pervert. and yet he has to deal with those girls poor guy. though can i have the wolf girl please.

he is a inocent boy. at for once isn't a pervert. and yet he has to deal with those girls poor guy. though can i have the wolf girl please.

I think i said this before in this tread but i will say this again
do you think this is like
Spice and Wolf + Moe x Ecchi

Back