Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

this thread in a summary:

"whine whine whine, I don't like this, this sucks. Still read it every week and discuss it every week completely defeating any angsty cred I was trying to have"

You lost, Kubo won, kids.

this thread in a summary:

"whine whine whine, I don't like this, this sucks. Still read it every week and discuss it every week completely defeating any angsty cred I was trying to have"

You lost, Kubo won, kids.
1. Completionism.
2. Kubo isn't earning a single yen from this.
3. You signed up just to say this, implying you were probably looking people hating on Bleach? Well aren't you a
tool-shed-plans-2.jpg

Chapter 588

Oh shit, Bleach updated yesterday! My balls are on fire!
So, it starts off with a column of Nazism crashing down onto a bridge or building in Soul Kingdom because Soul Society is busy fighting and shit, and doesn't have buildings like that tower of non-inked whiteness.

Oh shit, I'm watching Shaft and this white guy just said Nazis! I'm gonna workshop my foot up your ass.

So Delinquent, Fatty (That turns into a hot chick), Attractive Yet Kinda Creepy Spinster, Jive Turkey With the Bitches and Guan Yu notice Super Hitler stepping down onto their turf, crashing down and shit and just fucking their shit up. Kinda goes on for a few pages. And Fuhrer is just "So this is the Soul Palace", as if he expected it to be all gold (Inked), bitches (Partial ink) and not pearly white like every other fucking place. My dog Shaft knows it should be inked.

Eh... You feeling emotion by gazing upon this bitchless graveyard Heichwald? You feeling emotion you fucking pussy? Man, you can't feel shit when you're the right red hand of Fuhrer. But the guy has a black hand (?) that acts as a gateway to bring in the mook cavalry of pussy ass nazi bitches that will get gang beatdown by a single Soul Guard.

Is that a sword? Looks like a sword. Is that a sword? In the middle of the road?
Oh, it's a... plank? Sign? Max Planker all up in this bitch, planking bitches and making these tools look like the tools they are. I wouldn't be surprised if Fuhrer unleashes some douche plan to get past him with ease in the chapter after next.

OH SHIT SON RIGHT IN THE NUTS. THE GUY FUCKING PUNCHED HIM IN THE FUCKING BALLS AND THE COP AIN'T DOING SHIT. So Bach, he is EMOTIONAL. And he is- Man, you know how this goes.

Pretty sure he won.

Ikkaku, stab that bitch in the face.

Yamachi fucking took this shit to the fucking bank! The twist on that chick being a dude and then saying he reeks of semen like he's some man whore for dudes, that fucking sold it.

Ok. Ok ok ok. I am actually... speechless. I wanted to know what happened to Captain Sexy from way back in her chilling death when they surrounded her and wanted her to stay with those cold, cold eyes, and now I know. For this moment, and the past few pages, I am content and actually eager to see the next chapter to see what happens next with her and if there's a deeper explanation.

Well. This was a surprise.

Chapter 589
First page is an immediate cut to Ichigo, Orihime and Chad in a cannon that will instantly take them to Soul Society- I mean, Soul Palace, kinda like that hot one-armed chick's firework cannon.

Yes.
And on that note, I'm done with this chapter for the moment because I prefer my Tuesdays to not be shat upon by an elephant with diarrhea.

Chapter 589
So they're not going to spend the next five chapters whining about Ishida and THEN finding out about this cannon? That's something.
And I will admit it: This chapter actually got a chuckle out of me.
Not the Quincy bitch, though. That part can fuck right the hell off.

Chapter 589-2: Ichigo Returns

One shot, because you can't have those scrubs fighting those punk bitches going up into society- Soul Palace. It's not a "Come one, come all" thing or free entry or any of that dumb freedom-loving shit. It's a laid back despotism.

And Chad is a total bro, saying "Ichigo, check out her cleavage. How sweet is it?"

Urahara-san! YOU DA MAN :megusta:

Cleavage or side boobs, hard decisions :megusta:

Oh shit! Orihime's cleavage is an alternate dimension that pops out hot chicks! Now it's a plot!

Bitch slap!

FUCK YES THIS LOGIC IS SOUND. SHE CAN NEVER REVEAL ENOUGH.

She brought the goods alright :megusta:

Wait, where did the jars come from?

Dammit! I thought Baldy said "She's got an infinite amount of those boobs!!"

Heh... boners.

Hm. Stuff happened, and looks like this fight will last another three chapters. Then it's the next one, 2/4 unless there are actually more nazis.

590:

When did this become a Popee the Performer crossover?

Papi vs the Nazi Zombie master isn't nearly entertaining as it should be.

L-Luppi-senpai's alive... ;_; I;m so happy... Kubo-sensei has heard my prayers...

Last edited:

Chapter Whatevs

Like... shit happened, you know? This guy, he did shit and this girl was all "Oh no you didn't" with that hand thing and head side to side thing and she did her thing and the guy was just "Bitch please" and just did a proverbial bitch smack 360 dunk style on that fool. And there was... other people or something, and they were just standing around, chillaxing and drinking their Hennessy while the gal and guy fought until the chapter ended, setting it up for part 2 of 5 of their battle.

L-Luppi-senpai's alive... ;_; I;m so happy... Kubo-sensei has heard my prayers...

Oh my glob, yaaaaaaaaaay!!

Who is he? I know that ain't that lightning bird power chick who should have been shipped with Chad because he gets none of the chicks.

Who is he? I know that ain't that lightning bird power chick who should have been shipped with Chad because he gets none of the chicks.

He's the guy who temporarily replaced Grimmjow, but when Grimmjow got his arm back he incinerated the little dweeb so that nothing but his legs were left.

He's the guy who temporarily replaced Grimmjow, but when Grimmjow got his arm back he incinerated the little dweeb so that nothing but his legs were left.

:seriously:

The walking hentai guy with the tentacles who went up against Tits McGee (Matsumoto) and was totally gonna do the hentai thing and he implied that he was going to do it sadistically?

Because someone kept his legs for some reason and Kurotsuji (Mayuri) found it after all that fucking- Ugh, this is giving me a brain cramp for how fucking retarded this train of thought is going.

Where did the fuck did he get the legs? Who was keeping them? Didn't the Gallows Squad erase the bodies from existence? How the fuck did Camp Gay Muscles' body survive Flamboyant Peacock's Rose Garden, or at least be intact enough to cause cloning and shit?

Allow me to sum up the chapter as a whole, if you take in explanations behind the shit that's being shat out:

This is fucking retarded.

:seriously:

The walking hentai guy with the tentacles who went up against Tits McGee (Matsumoto) and was totally gonna do the hentai thing and he implied that he was going to do it sadistically?

Because someone kept his legs for some reason and Kurotsuji (Mayuri) found it after all that fucking- Ugh, this is giving me a brain cramp for how fucking retarded this train of thought is going.

Where did the fuck did he get the legs? Who was keeping them? Didn't the Gallows Squad erase the bodies from existence? How the fuck did Camp Gay Muscles' body survive Flamboyant Peacock's Rose Garden, or at least be intact enough to cause cloning and shit?

Allow me to sum up the chapter as a whole, if you take in explanations behind the shit that's being shat out:

This is fucking retarded.
The legs were probably kept by the pink-haired scientist arrancar dude, but Kubo never gave any indication of such a thing.
He sorta foreshadowed the butterfly girl and the fabulous-mustache dude, but not much besides that.
I could've accepted butterfly girl. I kinda liked her, and the fabulous-mustache dude was fairly brotastic.
But the spikey tentacle dude? No. He was just fucking annoying.

never aid this before but

FUCK THIS SHIT KUBO....
FUCK IT!

how fucking dare kubo did that last page, %!#@^#@%$

591:

_a85a1091c2bd4a2887b6af769d87ce32.jpg

I don't even know where to start with how shitty and illogical this chapter was. I have no idea how the power scale is supposed to be working here, because a bunch of second tier Arancar are suddenly stronger than full on Nazi's? Charlotte beats zombie bomb chick so easily it is ridiculous. Captains got their ass kicked by Bomb chick but now she gets easily handled by a character that lost to fuckin' Yumichika a third or fourth tier Soul Reaper.

I know Captain Papi has always been an pragmatic character and portrayed as borderline evil but his attitude toward killing other soul reapers makes him just as bad as the Nazi's. It's a step too far for even his character to be just like yeah, they're meaningless cannon fodder we should just kill them without hesitation.

The Toshiro twist is just silly. The last time we saw him was 37 chapters ago when he was beaten up after barely winning a fight. I guess she healed him up or whatever, but still we know he's not dead because she can control people just by splashing them with her blood so I'm sure when she dies he'll be fine. Kubo wouldn't have the balls to kill Toshiro off screen like this.

Chapter 591

Wait, who did they replace Aizen with? Did they replace the three traitor captains with the Visoreds? I forgot.

Yeah. Yeah, that guy reminds me of someone too. Like some douchebag that I desperately want to punch in the face until it explodes.

Uryu x Thunder Witch

Surprise surprise, he stole them fro sayaya's storage. man this is a good plot.

I instantly knew, that to protect something you murder the fucking tits off the assholes who go against it was straight from Captain Badass Yamabitches.

Half this chapter was filler shit

Aaaaawww- aaaaawwwwwwww sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiit soooooooon! You see that Ice Captain all zombified like Marvel Zombies but more intact and shit? Man, NO ONE saw this coming because this isn't left field, this isn't even in the town. This is from the country over and drunk to it's britches so it's sweat smells like gin and it's nipples are leaking Hennessy. Shit, it's so random that that Zombie Queen/Mengele Chick will die before Zombie Toshiro can really kill anybody important.

And yet this will go on for 3 more chapters.

And what ever happened to the other gals in the group? Are they dead or just fighting other people?

The plot twists in this chapter are so twisty that you cannot possibly see it coming for how batshit crazy it is. It's like M. Night Shyamalan, the manga series.

I haven't been reading Bleach at all lately, but I feel like I've gotten a pretty good grasp of the plot thanks to Thrawn's posts here.

Back