Negima!?

kainbloodheart

Negima!?
(a.k.a. Negima 2)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

If any of this has been allready said please delete this thread

Question 1.
Has it finished airing in Japan

If answer is yes then move to q2

Question 2.
Which company have the rites to it in america, whos doing the dubbing etc and has it been released on dvd yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! Another ignored thread.

I tried to watch Negima!? till the end but I couldn't. It seemsd plotless and the methods the creators used to do fan-servise were rather disturbing, the poses are overly exagerrated. The original is much better.

I am very confused, I downloaded all of the episodes of Negima, but there are two different ones on the site. I can't tell which one I have so can someone help me.

The second one, is a reteling of the story and also tells it slightl differently also its emphasises more on the pactio cards and battles, comedy and less of the fanservice. From what ive seen i prefer Negima!?

p.s yay people are using my sigs :smile:

Please disregard my previous statement about this show. Upon watching it again I must say that it was quite good. The plot was average but still held water, the action was thrilling and the comedy ... oh lordy the comedy :laugh: I just loved the random appearances of all sorts of creatures here. The ecchi wasn't so intense as I first thought. I confused it a bit with the Haru and Natsu OVAs.

Back