Anime-Planet Storytellers

What should the title of AP Storyteller's 1st Story be?

• Life of Papi: The Downward Sprial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Words Cannot Begin To Describe This Masterpiece

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'd feel more bad if I didn't have to of twisted your arm to come back and participate.

Anyway; the poll closed and the official title for Story#1 is: Papi's Adventure As Written By Terrible Story Titlers!

Looks like we had more people vote than have been posting lately, so that's pretty good, but since the activity of this thread is still down I'm going to keep Story #2 at 250 words again, unless anyone has any objections. So; anyone can start us off, please make sure to keep with the format:

Story #2 X/250 words; keeping it at a limit of 5 words per post.

^ I won't need you to coerce me into participating anymore. I discovered a personal way to make this fun. :smile:

Btw, I think we should copy and paste the entire story with each post, and when someone adds on to it, they bold their five words. This way we can all keep track of the story and have an understanding of what is happening, making it easier for newcomers to join in.

Story #2 5/250

pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach.

Btw, I think we should copy and paste the entire story with each post, and when someone adds on to it, they bold their five words. This way we can all keep track of the story and have an understanding of what is happening, making it easier for newcomers to join in.

Seems like no one agreed. I'm not against it, but it doesn't seem like those who are participating really care one way or the other.

Story#2 25/250

Except, no one believed them.

Seems like no one agreed. I'm not against it, but it doesn't seem like those who are participating really care one way or the other.

Story#2 25/250

Except, no one believed them.
im sure we started doing that on the last story but it didnt last , witch was a real shame cos it makes for a better continuity in the story, its also why i dropped out of the last story (due to my learning disorder i simply couldn't keep proper track of the story )
anywho
:hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them.

Story#2 30/250

because weaboo's are known to

Story #2 35/250

greatly exaggerate the importance of

EDIT: Just saw Zaig's post. Here's the story so far:
Pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them. Because weaboos are known to greatly exaggerate the importance of

In case no one saw @Zaig's post we're going to try putting the whole story so far in the post previous to your 5 word addition, as such:

Pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them. Because weaboos are known to greatly exaggerate the importance of --

Story#2; 40/250
maid cafes, daimakuras, and mostly

oh-no-2.gif

Someone bumped this thread. It was probably @Zaig.

Pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them. Because weaboos are known to greatly exaggerate the importance of maid cafes, daimakuras, and mostly--

Story#2; 45/250
wannabe animes such as RWBY

Pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them. Because weaboos are known to greatly exaggerate the importance of maid cafes, daimakuras, and mostly wannabe animes such as RWBY.

Story#2 50/250
So, Pkmnmaster88 turned to Zaig

Pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them. Because weaboos are known to greatly exaggerate the importance of maid cafes, daimakuras, and mostly wannabe animes such as RWBY. So, Pkmnmaster88 turned to Zaig

Story#2 55/250
to cry on his shoulder

Pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them. Because weaboos are known to greatly exaggerate the importance of maid cafes, daimakuras, and mostly wannabe animes such as RWBY. So, Pkmnmaster88 turned to Zaig to cry on his shoulder,

Story#2 60/250
but instead of Zaig's shoulder,

Story#2 65/250

Pkmnmaster88 was happily rereading Bleach. When suddenly a terrifyingly massive annoying weaboo started shouting about how awesome Gakuen Handsome is. Except, no one believed them. Because weaboos are known to greatly exaggerate the importance of maid cafes, daimakuras, and mostly wannabe animes such as RWBY. So, Pkmnmaster88 turned to Zaig to cry on his shoulder, but instead of Zaig's shoulder, he found the shoulder of

Back