yaqmur's avatar

• Joined Apr 21, 2019
  • ? / F

Scissor Seven

Jan 23, 2020

This is an amazing donghua (chinese anime) I liked the animation, character designes. It has got a peculiar style. Soundtrack is awesome! I don't know th exact episode but I think it was 4th one, when seven was fighting with crazy dog, a music started to playing but... Really an amazingly funny music. :D (Chinese ppl does things like that a lot. It's not like I hate it anyways) You should check that song out. A man sings it with a shaky and funny tone. I liked Seven's design so much. And I like things like this so,,,,, you should watch it. Story was a classic one but this makes it better. In some scenes I just couldn't help but laugh so much.

(Just a part that I laughed so much you don't need to read this,if you want. It was really funny when I watched, it but when explaining it,,,,,, Umm.. Better not.)

If I'm not wrong, in a episode, Seven was fighting in a submarine, He showed his special move. Man said that if he (seven) could move his leg, he will not invade the island. Seven threw an egg to his partner and while he was looking to him, he got cloose with an idiotic face. And the man moved his leg.

So if you are looking for something funny,and ''action type thing'' (killer type ) just go and watch it.