xoxrere123's avatar

xoxrere123

• Joined Oct 24, 2019

Death Note

Sep 15, 2020

The beginning was interesting. But it wasn't till around episode 20, I had decided to drop it. It had just become too boring and I wasn't motivated to carry on watching it. However I do love the intro!!

Fairy Tail

Sep 15, 2020

I'M SO SAD THIS ANIME IS OVER! I WANT MORE! This was the first anime I had ever watched, so this had pushed me into the journey of aime thereflore it had become very emotional to me. Now that the final season is over, I can not even begin to exprss how much this is worth watching. If this anime managed to bring me into the world of anime, then this anime can bring you into the world of many other things!  Everything from the arcs, to the characters, humour and empotional moments. The most important thing that Fairytail has taught me is that  family isn't blood and for that message, will I... See full review

ERASED

May 13, 2020

If you see reviews saying how bad it is then they were probably watching something like Magical Warfare. this anime was amazing and will be one of my favourites. I really was surprised loads of times and I loved it! I really recommend this anime. WATCH IT!

A Silent Voice

May 13, 2020

Best fricking anime movie I have ever watched I usually don't watch anime movies but this one has definitely changed my mind. I would definitley recommend this anime to people who really want to be moved. It has such a meaningful message and I feel like alot of people could learn from it.

Magical Warfare

May 12, 2020

CAUTION: DO NOT WATCH EPISODE 12 OF THIS ANIME IF YOU WANT A SATIFIED ENDING This is one of the underated anime, which I found, so I decided to give it ago as I love supernatural. It was really good at first, i was especially rooting foe Takeshi and Kurumi's relationship to develop. But then i was DISAPPOINTED at the ending?! THAT WASN'T EVEN AN ENDING?! So I decided to find out if a season 2 was going to be produced and then I get even more mad when i find out 'season 2 will not be produced'. WHAT THE- IF YOU WANT US TO ENJOY AN ANIME AT LEAST GIVE US A SATISFIED ENDING NOT A CLIFFHANGER IN THE MIDDLE OF... See full review

Your lie in April

Apr 9, 2020

Another one of those sad anime's. It was sad at the end, just enought to make my heart drop but not cry. I really liked how the anime presents how his mother affected him and the struggls he went through. I was really pissed when they were forcing him to play like i know they mean well but chill. And omg that guy with who plays piano i cant remember his name but he was a rival, HE NEEDS TO FIX HIS HAIR. Anywayyy, I watched ths anime in a day because of how addicting it was.

See full review

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Apr 5, 2020

I loved it! It was really good. Watched this on netflix and didn't think I'd like it but it was actually funny. I liked how sarcastic and deadplanned he was sometimes and his friends have weirdly unique charactersistics. I wanted to watch more so i went ont season two but the voices sounded different and I was confused a little so i ended up not watching it but I enjoyed season 1.

The Seven Deadly Sins

Apr 5, 2020

It really wasn't bad. it was recommended by a friend and so I decided to try it out and I wasn't disappointed. i liked the concept of using the seven deadly sins and recreating it into actual people. The only thing I didn't understand was the link between the sins and the characters. The personalities didn't necessarily match with their sin and don't completely understand why they were called the sins like I wasnt to know more about the other back story and what exactly made them become this characters. Otherwse It was good and I wanted them to stoick together because they looked better that way than... See full review

Charlotte

Jan 4, 2020

So dramatic, this was a really good 13 episode anime. Most short anime's dont even have a proper finish or aren't as detailed as this one but this was really was. I particarly like supernatural anime and im sure that many who feel the same will love this anime too. I found the ending sad and I don't know why but I miss it when everyone had powers, it makes you feel more special u know?

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Souma

Jan 3, 2020

I never knew that the taste of food could have such sexual sensations. I guess we all learn something knew!  The anime was good, and I loved how it demonstrated how they made the dish and the spices that compliment each other. The visual effects of what the food did to your body was purely...unusual. From tentacle rape, to honey pouring out your insides and of course the mini Soma angels.  I finsihed the first season and will soon move on to the second!

Angel Beats!

Dec 24, 2019

When I first watched this anime, I thought it was going to be really slow and boring but as I carried on I realised how moving this anime was and at the end of this anime, it brought me to real tears rolling down my cheeks. The second anime that has made me cry. I am really glad that I watched this anime despite how sad and heartbreaking it was, I was really happy that they moved on.

No Game No Life

Dec 20, 2019

At first, I didn't think that I'd like it but... THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY BEST ONES YET. It leaves you on edge every episode and every challenge made gives you the fear of losing and its consequences. And the way they develop the characters relationships is so heartwarming it truly is an anime I'd recommend. However, I am a little disappointed that its only one season and not TWO. Why leave us on a cliffhanger.... I WANT MOREEEE

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club

Nov 13, 2019

It is a good anime. I came across this anime a while ago and I usually never watch sport anime but this one definitley changed my perspective and mindset of them. I loved the development of characters and the intro 1 was so catchy I couldn't stop listening to it.  Some people may argue against the fact that this anime as fanservice, as a girl, I really didn't pay attention to the masculine scenes but to the concept of the anime. Just because there is a character that goes berlistic over muscles, doesn't mean all females do the same. This anime is not based on fanservice but has a deeper... See full review

Assassination Classroom 2nd Season

Oct 25, 2019

This anime made me cry, laugh and scream. It is so moving and page turning, humorus and engaging it is definitly one of my favourite anime and the ending... it brought tears.

Blue Exorcist

Oct 25, 2019

Recommend 100% It is a good anime with a good plot and good characters. I was hooked on every episode and loved watching the bonds grow between the characters.