Didn't think I'd do it but here is my Code Geass review so far...
- It is quite annoying and redundant how they keep cutting everytime it looks like someone is going to die
- If someone "dies" they come back as a completely different character
- I went into this anime with high expectations but that was a fatal mistake
- Episode 19 was an example of terrible pacing catching up to itself — a complete nonsensical information overload. It seems that the "ending" was rushed
- As it stands, I am more interested in finding out why Nina is hated so much rather than this faulty plot
- Lastly, ending this on a cliffhanger makes want to watch the next season even more, however a non-anticlimactic ending would have been more interesting