whqlien52's avatar

whqlien52

• Joined Feb 12, 2019

K

May 16, 2019

As for my likes I'd say this is very underrated. I didn't had high expectations when I started it, even began with the idea of  dropping it at the fist episodes. Its unexpected story development surprised me.

Story: the story is pretty good. The way they give you a big amount of information and also nothing, so that makes you to keep there to get the answers they left you to find.

Animation: Honestly it started quite good, the sexpectator style of view they gave for the first episodes made me to keep watching it. That kind of retro and videogame style. After that I forgot how good it was since they stopped using it.

Sound: In the first 2 episodes you enjoy the music, after that... if you don't ignore it, it can annoys you or simply it becomes boring.

Characters: The rivalry between the clans it's nothing unique, but the way they turn to be more close than it seems, makes it kind of funny and at ease to follow their stories.

full gay characters tbh (dont take it srsly)

Overall it was good. not the best, but after finishing it, can leaves you with the wish of more.

Spoiler:

the hell that end. I fucking hate it sm. You can't make me feel fond of them and then take them away right at same moment.

8.5/10 story