weardo05's avatar

• washinton
  • Joined Feb 11, 2008

4 Cut Hero

Nov 15, 2020

simple enough when lenzin launched I remember this was the series they used to promote it with good reason. I made an account to read this series. I downloaded the app to keep tabs on this series. I paid real money on an app I knew nothing about because this series is that good. it is amazing I just wish the author was healthier so they could stop dying and give us more. if a genie gave me 3 wishes my third one would be for an anime adaptation of this series. but enough gushing about this series.

Art: 8.5 I gave an 8 because in the start its quality is early 2000's webcomic however as the series progresses it surpasses mainstream manga industry standards.

Character's: 8 I gave a 8 because the series is a tongue in cheek satire of the fantasy genre.  this leads to a very colorful cast of diverse characters .... who all have a personality depth of a one-note joke.

Story 9.5: the story though is amazing a comedy series should not be able to make you cry like this series does. a series that has lude jokes every 5 scenes should not have combat scenes that are more epic than most mainstream shonen's. this series makes you feel existential dread and then has an epic battle turn the tide by having an otaku turn the tide of battle to save his anime collection that has been given out piece by piece to the troops.

put simply this series will make you laugh cry and wish that a certain author had a better con score.

9.5/10 story