watcherandtalker00's avatar

• Joined Apr 10, 2021
  • 21

Lightning Degree

Jun 10, 2021

I NEVER do reviews, but this manhwa caught my attention, not only is it underrated for such as MASTERPIECE, but no one talks about it. This story showcases beautiful story writing, where the MC doesn't get overpowered, but actually has to face difficulties unlike many other stories. Also the author writing adds comedy, and many other elements so the story doesn't feel repetetive, althought the first couple of chapters are slow, once you get into the plot you WILL be hooked.

I'm not too concered about the art as long as its average, but this manhwa art may look like any other manhwas art, but the level of detail put between each pciture is huge, like adding shadows from buildings casting on other objects, overall the art just goes that extra mile which it has no need to go.

The characters are AMAZING, each one you will care about, either if its from hatred, to liking them, you will not lose focus on the characters, which is also important since many of the previous characters which are used in a different plot show up, making you remember them, even though they are just side characters.

Overall, this manhwa will definitely make you feel an experince you have never felt before, and I think that this story should be given more recognition for the amazing story telling, and capturing you into its develpment, although the story starts off slow, right after the plot kicks in you WILL not be able to stop reading the chapters!