- 5: Deeply personal works of art! Something about the themes or the storytelling resonated with me. Very important to me. :D
- 4.5: Like a 5, but with something holding it back. Or, like a 4, but with some special quality to make it stand out.
- 4: Lovely, splendid, very enjoyable. A great show that I'd actively recommend to someone else.
- 3.5: Like a 4, but with something holding it back. Or, like a 3, but with some special quality to make it stand out.
- 3: The bare minimum needed for me to keep it in my library. It was good enough for me to make it all the way through, but I didn't connect with it enough to sing its praises.
- 2.5: Not awful, but I wasn't invested enough to really enjoy it. Just average. If it was a series, I probably didn't finish it. Definitely deleted it from my hard drive.
- 2 and below: Something about this series/film actively bothered me. Anxiety-inducing, offensive, or just boring. The lower the score, the more I have to complain about. Far outside of my tastes.
Life on anime