v0id9's avatar

v0id9

• Joined Aug 22, 2023
  • ?

I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2, I wouldn't say they were the best of the best, but they were very enjoyable and unique as far as isekai go (which is a rarity).

However I was expecting some character development besides her getting healthier.

We're talking about a grown woman here, a mentally grown woman that has been put in the body of a child..

I'm not sure there is anything inherently wrong with the story but it was her annoyingly spineless character that just grinded my gears to no end.

As I said before, she is a grown woman mentally, not only that she is also incredibly smart and posesses knowledge that could topple that world, she also seems to be strong enough to beat basically anyone in that world, no, she might even be strong enough to defeat entire armies, yet all she ever does is let people push her around.

She lets anyone push her around to any extent they want, the only time she doesn't is when there is a business deal involved, but any time it truly counts she just ends up letting everything she cares about be taken from her (trying not to spoil things here).

She has both power and knowledge to seemingly rival the gods in their world and she ends up doing absolutely nothing with it, 0.. To make matters worse some dude shows up that lied to her about everything and has apparently been turning a blind eye to his uncle torturing, exploiting and starving (even suggested molesting), for years and years, but only makes an exception when some special kids gets involved, and he is somehow painted as the good guy.

They better start fixing some sh*te in season 4 or I'm dropping this thing

As the story stands right now, her family would've been better off had she just died

5.5/10 overall

You must be logged in to leave comments. or