upsidepenguin's avatar

upsidepenguin

• Joined Aug 29, 2019
  • ? / F

If you just want smut and to not use your brain - this is the story for you. I think this had a bit of potential (unique plot and all that), but I still dislike it.

First of all, rape is disguised as a *plot device* cure for a curse... which is kinda expected from the title. But yeah, still stating it.

Second of all, I felt like the author was trying to balance smut and depth/emotions/trauma, but the elements just weren't mashed together well. One moment the MC's having some regrets and trauma, the next moment he's moaning his brains out. I mean, you could do that, but I personally find it a bit unusual? dramatic?

Third of all, a bit related to reason 2: the story didn't flow well. The pacing and plot was just... off-beat. Like it was trying to fit 10 pages of plot into 1 page. It is nice that the progression is quick and short because I didn't have to suffer through 10 pages of blergh and just 1 instead.

Characters felt 1 dimensional, even though I get the feeling author tried with the daughter and father. There were glimpses of personality, but all in all they jut felt trope-y and too dramatic. I especially dislike redhair Vicar (ML). What a jerk. And the tragic backstory just made me roll my eyes.

The art was okay. Characters looked a bit stiff. The sex was quite hot though, minus the rape -- which is the main problem that ruined it for me.

Meh to blergh story.

6.5/10 art

You must be logged in to leave comments. or