tristnn's avatar

tristnn

• Joined Oct 26, 2020

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside

Nov 24, 2021

OK so for the most part I like this anime. I like the romance between Rit and Gideon but theres one thing that has been bugging me this entire time. and thats the background music. The music is always so poorly chosen that it breaks my immersion while watching the show. Like its so bad that I cant even focus on whats happening in the story because the music is so awful. Other than that its an alright anime for killing time.  <div class="dc_prn b_primtxt"> </div>

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom

Sep 26, 2021

this anime is the definition of that meme of the horse thats really well drawn but keeps getting worse and worse. this anime started off pretty cliche but watchable and had potential but got progressively worse every episode to the point where I was cringing for the entire last episode.

To Your Eternity

Jul 3, 2021

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. kinda. I just wanna say, if you want to minimize your pain and sadness when watching this show then just assume that every new person that is introduced is going to die lol

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

May 26, 2021

There are so many things I dont like about this anime, but the one thing that bothers me the most is the fact that somehow Naruto is ALWAYS working. Like the dude has the most chakra out of everybody in the world so he should be able to use multiple shadow clones at once when doing hokage work. So it makes absolutely NO sense for him to be as busy as he is. Now I have so many more complaints about this anime but it would take me forever to list out everything and I dont feel like doing that lol.