tommypizza's avatar

tommypizza

• Joined Jul 17, 2018
  • 16

After watching episode 17, I think Ive watched enough to give my opinion on the show, ill keep it breif and without any spoilers. Im going to start of by saying the best thing about the show is probably the story and the characters. They have a good chemistry, and the plot of the show really interests me and is the main reason im still watching it. The animation is on the low side, I don't mind the use of CG in anime, but it really does make some of the action scenes very lack luster, and some of them are just boring to watch. This doesn't stop the show from being good, because the plot and characters do drive the show more than the action does, so if your willing to look past the animation then you should enjoy most of the show. I will say this, though not a spoiler, the beggining was probably the best part of the show, It had a great setup, the reactions to the characters fealt geniune, and it really helped drive the story, but as the episodes went on more and more, I found myself less and less interested. To me the farther I got into it, the more episodes the only have the characters just doing random things and not progressing the plot occur. Some of these episodes I feel could have been combined and condensed more, instead of giving each plot point its own episode, which would have helped speed up the show and probably bored me less in the long run. Still its a pretty good show and if you like the first episode then you'll probably enjoy the rest of the series.

5.5/10 overall