thywqqnqq's avatar

thywqqnqq

• Joined Feb 6, 2021
  • 24

I was so psyched for this movie because I saw that Kakashi and Minato were going to be in it and boy was I disappointed. Kakashi literally got like 10 seconds of screen time and Minato got like 10 minutes of it. Like the reason I'm watching this is to see Kakashi, Minato and Naruto and maybe other hidden village shinobi. Yet they spent heaps of time focused on Queen Sara who literally had no personality and sure her character developed as the plot thickened but she was just so annoying. The other new supporting characters were super cringe and like barely spoke and when they did it was just irrelevant. The villain was just completely superpowered and about a billion rasengans and Minato's mad ninja skills were useless. Like why did Minato disappear so much of the time to essentially do nothing since they never really mentioned what he was doing everytime he went away to investigate or whatever.

I'm giving this a 6/10 purely because yes I did see Minato and Naruto interact and the music and animation were good. The storyline was okay but the new characters were rubbish. Honestly, so disappointed I didn't get to see more of Minato and Kakashi. :(