sunsoramoon's avatar

sunsoramoon

• Aquarius
  • Joined May 20, 2018

Omae no Koi wa Ore no Mono is the first Omegaverse I've ever read. I was really confused at the beginning because I didn't read the explanation of Omegaverse (the explanation wasn't translated + the synopsis didn't say anything about Alpha/Beta/Omega). As I kept reading the Manga, I could grasp the concept of Omegaverse a bit.

But I still enjoyed reading it! Why? Because I really liked the story line, kind of simple but still interesting! Additionally, the main characters have a great chemistry (in my opinion).

I love how the Omega is portayed isn't portrayed as weak, as he is the captian of the Judo club and is well built + he has a strong mind (even tho there is a lot of prejeduce towards Omegas) I admire him for that.

The art is amazing. it was cleanly drawn and the pages were not too full nor too empty, just really pleasing for the eyes, I love it!

It's one of my favorite Omegaverse Manga. I recommend it to anyone who likes this genre. If you don't know what Omegaverse is, please inform yourself before reading ''Omae no Koi wa Ore no Mono'' or else you will be really really REALLY confused. Oh and I'd still recommend it even if you don't like Omegaverse but you like Yaoi. I think you will start to like this when you read it.