sunbee's avatar

• Joined Jul 8, 2021
  • ?

Revenge Wedding

Sep 11, 2021

Funny and interesting, both characters are so exaggerated when it comes to their characteristics and are vulnerable when they need to be.

This has an overarching plot and something they both want to solve but that takes a backseat to their budding romance - which I absolutely adore. What better plot than one where both of them detested each other at the beginning and end up slowly falling for each other?

I also really enjoyed that art because it's stunning. The female lead is actually drawn beautifully and not just mentioned by the supporting characters to be attractive. I also liked how she fully embraces her audacious personality and she doesn't have to hide the fact that she's beautiful. Humility? Nah, own it up girl!! It's all you!!

The final thing that I super loved is how realistic the male lead is. He really is as thirsty as they come and I'm loving it 100%. I mean, if your fake wife - who's super hot and attractive and has an interesting personality - sits on your lap and flirts with you, you'd have to be made of steel to not react the way that he does. And he does it so well!! I love it 10/10.

Should you read this? Definitely. By all means, read it when you have the time! I finished this super fast.

Reviewed at Chapter 61.

7.5/10 story

upsidepenguin Nov 16, 2021

just wanted to comment to let you know your review is really helpful. I'm really enjoying the story so far, and the characters are definitely written well!