Keeping my manga-reading and anime-watching list here~
Found my first manga (an old manga adaptation of Little Women) on my grandpa's bookshelves in 2008. Been an avid manga fan ever since. I prefer to read most of the time, I also watch some anime, though not so much. If you have recommended short anime series with 12-13 eps (1 season), please let me know!
I go for any genre except ghost horror, it lingers in my memories. Lately, I'm more engaged in shonen, seinen, and boys' love. Well-developed plots, art with depth, and distinct characters are always appreciated. When library and book rental still exist, I'll be loyal to them.
Currently, I hype on:
- Kengan Ashura -- CRAZY FIGHTING SCENES!!! THE DETAILS!! Watch on Netflix!
- Jujutsu Kaisen -- this got so much potential! been a while since the last shaman/sorcerer-themed manga. Online official: Manga+
- Hell's Paradise (Jigokuraku) -- original, refreshing world-setting! Online official: Manga+
- Yowamushi Pedal -- HIME HIME SUKI SUKI DAISUKI HIME!!! 3 seasons available on Netflix!
- Beastars -- animal + human personification + human civilization without losing their animal characteristic world setting + moral values = DAMN GOOD!! 2 seasons on Netflix!
- Giant Killing -- BEST. FOOTBALL. MANGA. EVER.
- Dorohedoro -- stop sleeping on this people IT'S ONE OF THE BEST DARK FANTASY the sorcery universe is fresh and fun (and bloody). Watch on Netflix!
- Hajime no Ippo -- this manga is a life journey. worth every second. Ippo ARE YOU COMING BACK OR NOT.
I've been keeping my reading list manually (handwritten) so I'm trying to switch it here bit by bit.