slowboris2go's avatar

slowboris2go

• Joined Nov 21, 2012

This anime feels more like a slice of life anime than a romance anime. The story is basically the main character's day by day activities in high school which is typical of slice of life animes. I did not see any romance develop until after half of the season. Even then, it is very soft romance. I was surprised to find that this anime is labeled as a comedy. Even though I did laugh a couple of times, I found this anime to be serious and not that funny. I did enjoy the array of unique characters but they were put in arguably boring situations. This is a filler anime, only watch it if there is nothing better to watch >:].

You must be logged in to leave comments. or

HavallioN Jan 13, 2021

Bro what you say is TOTALLY TRUE. This anime is BAD showing feelings, it's boring and slow. Feels like an anime with fillers chapters.

Ryuga10 Jan 3, 2021

it may have been 40% true for the first season but s2 and 3 proved this review wrong

ReviewBonfire Oct 3, 2020

It might be a old Review, but i am leaving it here, so maybe someone will read it.

Season 2 and 3 have LOT more of Romance and Drama. Season 1 was like... 100% of the Comedy part. Thats why S2 and S3 got almost no Comedy left.