shieru26's avatar

shieru26

• Joined Jul 25, 2020
  • 28

They should have put "Incest" in this anime description... Seriously their relationship is not normal "Bro or Sis Con" complex... It is cleary that both of them would like to b*one each other strongly... Well I did try to overlook this 'bizare' content and tried to watch this anime for other aspects.. I always am a fan of OP character but I prefer something much more just a gary sue... I hope to see a thicker and more concreate concept in this... Which is barely found in this anime... The plot only interstests me for 7 ep. but afterwards it just kills my mood to continue watching.... If you want to watch this to kill time, it is a good anime with decent pics, effects and sound. but if you are looking for captivating plots, you will not find it here... in this anime.

**Spoiler alert**

I did some research after patiently watching this silently in tears... I knew that they are not biologically related due to scientific experiment... Still... being raised together, going through puberty together... This is strongly a turn off for me...