shalywahg's avatar

shalywahg

• Joined Oct 11, 2017
  • 20

I get the feeling that anyone who likes this anime are incredibly biased because its a remake or they just love brainless and boring filler. The beginning is filled with promises of being able to explore and conquest an unknown world as a hunter, literally does not live up to that at all. At no point are you shown any amazing world or magic, it's just stretching each episode out as much as possible until you're hit with the biggest fuck you. An ANT arc, of every single possible enemy in this magical world, ants are what the protagonist must fucking fight. Not only that, when reaching the fight scenes time even gets SLOWED DOWN as to stretch this mindless arc out as much as possible. Trash anime with no real plot or exciting adventures.

sweetloverpresent Mar 25, 2021

I agree that the anime is garbage but you bashed it way too harshly. I don't mind but others do...

Zaikahal Mar 21, 2021

Wait, who's the biased one here? All of those scores do not come out to a 1/10 overall rating.

Aquaisbae Oct 1, 2020

Hunter x hunter only has 10 episodes of filler

Lazythinker Sep 8, 2020

I was quite disturbed by this review. Well, we can indeed spit anything we want but what the hell? the dumbest review I've ever read. Thank you.

tanjirosimp Aug 9, 2020