sakara's avatar

• Joined Dec 20, 2011
  • ? / M

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs

Nov 7, 2022

Not terrible. But it felt like a waste, There was some brilliant arc potential had the story been serious rather than treated more-so as a comedy. Did I have a net positive opinion of it? Yes. Do I wish it was better? Very much so.

BTW, the pacing is very odd and has the classic isekai rushing through events going on. I nearly stopped watching because of it in the first few episodes.

World Trigger

Apr 1, 2022

It's just an old-school style shounen. Somehow everyone seems to be reviewing it based on the first few episodes, as if character and plot development aren't a thing. If you're looking for instant action this isn't going to be the anime for you.

Iwakakeru! Sport Climbing Girls

Feb 6, 2022

As a rock climbing enthusiast, it was neat to see an anime portray it. In terms of accuracy it's pretty spot on both in terminology and execution. The story was a bit lacking due to the fast paced nature of it, Other sports anime have seasons to build u p characters but they tried to do it in 12 episodes here.

If you're a climber you'll likely appreciate it, It could have been done better but overall it was a pleasent experience and I hope to see more sports climbing anime in the future as the sport ramps up in popularity.

6.5/10 characters