sabrielsharmony's avatar

• Joined Aug 20, 2011
  • ? / F

Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

Jul 7, 2023

I loved the manga that this was based on. The animation could have been better and i didn't care for the osg. However the story was so good. The anime ends in a weird place so hopefully it gets a second season

Cat Planet Cuties

Mar 30, 2023

Not a terrible watch but not a lot of substance to the story. Good for when you want to watch something without actually paying attention to it too much. The cat aliens were kind of cute though.

Love After World Domination

Jan 1, 2023

Not much of a storyline but still a fun watch. The dialogue and some of the concepts are hilarious. I really got a kick out of listening to red gelato's catchphrases and loved how he thought everything reaper princess did was cute. They definitely have a wholesome relationship. Not a serious show but I still think it is worth watching.

See full review

More than a Married Couple, but Not Lovers.

Dec 31, 2022

No definitive ending and a whole lot of random boob shots. Dont waste your time. The premise is good and so is the art but the ml is an indecisive jerk

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss

Dec 28, 2022

An interesting and funny show with a strong female lead. I was expecting it to be too cliche since the villainess trope is so popular now but I was pleasantly surprised. There is definitely romance but the main objective of the female lead becomes keeping peace between the humans and demons. The final boss is actually a pure hearted man who easily falls for Aileen.  I loved that he supported her throughout the show and that she maintains her independence. A good wholesome show that doesn't drag or get too heavy, I would suggest anyone who is tired of overly drawn out plots and overly complex characters... See full review

My Dress-Up Darling

May 3, 2022

Overrated. I heard so much about this show being great but it wasnt much. The art was good but not much else. The male lead is a doormat  and the female lead constantly makes him uncomfortable with her lack of self awareness. She constantly talks to him about her boobs. I felt super bad for him. The story is basically 3 girls get him to do their cosplay and thats about it.

Taisho Otome Fairy Tale

Apr 26, 2022

Quite possibly the most wholesome and heartwarming anime ever. If you are a fan of the manga , you will love this. It follows the manga almost to a tee. A must watch.

Horimiya

Apr 25, 2022

This anime is pretty funny but its downside is that it branches off to side characters too much. This makes for a lot of filler if your focus is on the main couple. If the focus had stayed on the main couple, this could have easily been a 10

Koikimo

Apr 22, 2022

An easy watch. The male lead falls in love almost instantly with the highlight of the show being watching him be head over heels. The female lead takes her time and that is basically the story. Loved it.