roetaku's avatar

• New York
  • Joined Feb 25, 2021

Cells at Work!

Apr 22, 2021

is cute. i didnt intend to learn that much but i did. the step sibling of osmosis jones

No Game No Life

Apr 9, 2021

the incest-esq boarderline pedo thing got too weird for me when they kissed lmao, i literally dont understand why people make these but o well. would have been super cool if it wasnt a teenage boy and his 11 year old sister girlfriend whatever, i liked the story line :/

RobiHachi

Mar 25, 2021

I'm surprised this rated so low, it's not meant to be groundbreaking or anything idk what people expected. It's a funny lighthearted anime thats short n sweet. I enjoyed it. If you like saiki k you'd like this, it's not the same but it's in a similar general spectrum.

The God of High School

Mar 25, 2021

idk what i just watched but there were cute ppl

Golden Boy

Mar 5, 2021

Tbh it's short, funny, lewd, and enjoyable. It's a good break and never a bad time

Brothers Conflict

Mar 4, 2021

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

High-Rise Invasion

Feb 26, 2021

Honestly the idea of this is super cool. I can only see this going up ( at least i hope because i enjoy it ). Very annoying that they oversexualize the girls and constantly show up their skirts and whatnot. Especially since it's supposed to be a horror/gore from what i understood it is just unecessary. I love most of the characters. I like the pace its going at as well.

Kakegurui

Feb 25, 2021

i have literally no idea why so many people liked this and sugeested it to me. It's not horrible but by god is it stupid.

See full review

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Feb 25, 2021

Honestly everyone in this show is so ridiculous and the short stories are so ridiculous its impossible to feel bored or unenjoyment watching this, at least for me personally. I laugh at every single episode and saiki is so sarcastic its amazing. You have a himbo, a sarcastic psychic, a delusional "hero", a stuck up girl etc etc etc. It's so refreshing to come from a drama, romance, action etc to this light hearted pure comedy and just enjoy it.

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid

Feb 25, 2021

I don't know what i expected when i watched this but i did and i guess thats over with

Devilman: Crybaby

Feb 25, 2021

I think about this every single day. It really blew my mind and was right up my ally. It's such a beautiful story and so well paced and the art is gorgeous.

Angel Beats!

Feb 25, 2021

this would have been a complete waste of time if there werent a handful of funny moments

The Promised Neverland

Feb 25, 2021

I don't know why i hate it so much but i do. It really had great potential but watching how it all played out and how back and forth everything was was so bothersome. There were many lame attempts to shock the viewers and change characters that should have been done in a much better way. A lot of it just seemed stupid to me. I still am going to continue watching for now but i sense myself dropping it soon. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone but i'm only writing this so if i ever am confused on wy i dropped it i can look back and re read this so i never try again. The idea had so muc potential i... See full review