ran88's avatar

• my couch
  • Joined Jul 13, 2015

Cosprayers

Apr 9, 2021

There isn't many anime that make me question my love for anime, but this one did it. I mean, wtf did I just watch? I have absolutely no idea what was going on. And did that lightbeam just come out of her vagina? I mean what. I don't even know what to say to that...

There was no coherent story, not that I could tell anyway. It was just a bunch of different scenes following one another, without any logic to it. In one scene, the protagonist almost gets run over by a car, the next she is hanging of a roof being held on one hand by her friend? enemy? who can tell. Way too chaotic to make out any kind of plot.

It's not the best but it's decent enough (for a show like this anyway)

Seemed fine to me. (which is surprising, shows that are this bad usually sound bad as well in my experience)

The character designs look fine, but other than that there isn't anything positive I can say here. It would be hard to establish their characteristics with the show being as it is, i suppose. (or maybe I just had a hard time paying attention to them)

This sounds and looks like your average show from the 2000's, if they had tried to actually make the story make sense, this could have been an average, forgetable show at least. But as it is, it's really just a waste of time.