ran88's avatar

ran88

• my couch
  • Joined Jul 13, 2015

I'm not generally a fan of mecha anime, so I didn't expect much of this one. The story is about as mediocre as it gets, and there isn't much explaining done, which doesn't help. It just seemed kinda all over the place at times, both characters and story, and nothing really felt like it mattered. And yet, there was something about this show that I enjoyed.

The story is about as mediocre as it gets, there is nothing here storywise you wouldn't be able to find in any other mecha anime. A lot of the stuff that happens in the show isn't explained at all or only very briefly mentioned. The focus lies on the conflicts between the three main girls, and everything else happening around them is just kinda brushed over. Nobody cares about the intergalactic war that apparently was happening anyway, right?

Animation looks fine to me, although unless it's horrible I wouldn't really notice anyway.

Was fine for the most part, once or twice the music seemed a bit too much for me, but generally didn't notice.

The characters are all pretty generic and don't really have any depth to them. Some of the stuff they did also seemed pretty out of place. It just seemed like nothing that happened really mattered, reactions generally were just weird, and there didn't seem to be much consistency.

All in all, it is a pretty mediocre show, and although I enjoyed watching it, I really wouldn't recommend wasting your time here.