r0ur0u's avatar

r0ur0u

• Joined Feb 7, 2021

you have to read this novel, the setting is so good you dont miss a thing. everything is well planned and every move of character effects the future. the future they are seeking is the past of themselves and it is really complicated. altough you feel like you dont understand a thing when you think overall it all makes sense. character development are so good and no one is op, people may say yoo joonghyuk is op but to me he is the most pitiful and weak character. he lived a very long life and he is mentally unstable, kim dokja's dummy plans made him worse but he lived for kim dokja. i am still tearing up this is just so beautiful. all events are in a loop and it explains it so well. it is almost the most realistic fantasy novel. anyone who is reading this review, if you dont want to be emotionally hurt pls dont read this novel, when you read it you will start to think what is your existence. the one who reads would know, we all like constellation. if i had the power of this i would give my all to help them.