psycheadelic's avatar

psycheadelic

• Joined Jul 12, 2018
  • 20

The Good:

Ok so I only watched this anime because one of my fav anime reviewers said it was good and omg did I surprisingly enjoy it-kind of. I read a bit of the manga but the sex scenes killed it for me there because they were just to detailed and I just wanted to get back to the plot, but in the anime they censored it really well. Like you still get moments but it's not the main focus of the story and that was really nice. Also the way their relationship develops is really refreshing. The MC has the best growth and he was a personal fav honestly. The plot wasn't to bad like there wasn't much of it but it fit the series really well. But the best part of this show was the animation and sound. Listen, every time they showed Junta's apartment or like a scenery view it was so beautiful! The soundtrack was also super amazing and I honestly loved it, especially the little upbeat background music. Also the VA's did an amazing job bringing out the characters, they were awesome.

The Bad:

Like most M/M animes it was kind of rapey. There are moments where they talk about consent but they do it afterwords(?). There is a lot of dubious content, so if you don't like that I would watch something else. But this was to be expected since the original manga didn't care about that. Aside from morality there are some animation errors and weird skips in frames. Idk how to word it but for example they would be in one position in one frame and in the next they will be in a completely different position without showing how they changed positions. It bugged me some, but it was also kind of funny.

Conclusion:

I enjoyed it for the plot, but like I said their are a lot of questionable scenes that just kill it. There were a lot of funny moments that I enjoyed. It was a pretty average anime and I didn't mind watching it but I wouldn't watch it a 2nd time. So like if you don't mind some of the dubious content go ahead, but if you don't find something else. If your not sure watch all of episode one or at least 3 eps in to determine whether or not you like it or not. I hope this was helpful.