pekoyama's avatar

• Joined Jul 7, 2021
  • 19

Stalker's Game

Jan 7, 2022

It was a really good read. I actually like this kind of things where it is either super like or dislike by the audience. So no matter what i think, i believe it is still a work of art. The psychological genre is so on point, it really twisted my brain and made me feel like i have mental illness but thats what i like with psychological. The characters are both broken and i feel pity for both of them, their characters are also on point for someone who is broken. The art is decent. And the plot is something you might not like because it is extreme, just know that the stalking gets deeper to the point the other one became so broken. And just remember for those eho finished reading it, nothing in this manhwa is justified just because the ending is like that meaning it is good, the ending is not good. He suffered so much and did not heal at all, the other guy also did not learn. Overall it is good for me, something unique for once and something that really piqued my interest. The idea of it is so interesting and knowing if that is done in real life the ending could be the same.