peacepriscillaa's avatar

• 25

The Abandoned Empress

Feb 1, 2019

A bit of some spoilers

I haven't read the novel, but I have read the English translation on happy toons. I fell in love with this story on the first two chapters. The Prologue and Chapter 1. I don't know how many chapters the comic will have but its currently still being updated every week on Friday. If you like your heart strings being pulled definitely for you. what I really like about this story is we usually get the girl who travels into the other world and we follow her story and how she overcomes things and etc and let's be frank it's overdone. This story is about the other women. The one who was born in this world. We never really care about the people who were there first just our main girl who travel into the world. This story we get to see how this affects the woman who was led to believe she was meant to be queen her whole life and how this affects her and her world. I can't wait to see how this ends. Each chapter is great, you get to learn more about everyone and you get left wanting more until the next update!