orpheusx9's avatar

orpheusx9

• Joined Mar 20, 2015

TL;DR - To be honest, I don't know why people like this manga.

It's pretty uneventful. Nothing really happens. The main girl is basically a cat in human form. It's like she doesn't understand how to act like a human (scratching someone who looked at her? Wandering off and sleeping in random places? Clinging to the same guy over and over?). I guess I can maybe see why some people enjoy this, and think she's cute. But I dunno, I kind of prefer heroines with personalities beyond being a rabid feline?

The main guy is boring as hell. There's nothing outstanding about him. He's rich. He's supposed to be frighteningly handsome (I don't see it). All the women and even some men swoon over him, except our rabid feline, who's outright obsessed with him. He's a stoic butler that's a white knight, swooping in to save our main girl whenever she gets into "trouble" that most functional adults will avoid. So goddamn boring. And frustrating.

I'm a big fan of shoujo manga because of the warm fuzzies, but with the way the story and characters are in this one, I don't feel any warm fuzzies, just annoyance.

You know how some manga are just awful, cringy fantasies of lonely people? This is one of them, minus the sex.