octodoge's avatar

octodoge

• Joined Jul 20, 2018
  • 20

Absolute waste of my time.

All of the characters were either bland or fucking annoying. The only one I really cared about was Kai so it just pissed me off even MORE when no one tried to help him - 3 -

I thought I would be disgusted by this movie because I hate bugs but I ended up disgusted by how horrible the CG bugs look!

Ooooo lesbians and fanservice is all we need for a good movie!~ No it fucking isn't! They can't put these characters here, give me no information about them and expect me to care about their survival while shoving random tits in my face! Hell, I didn't even know Kai's name until an hour in :/

And to top it all off they have Mutsumi walk for a fucking minute down a hallway during the climax for NO REASON.

Also nice open ending. To lazy to finish the shortest movie I've ever seen? The ending actually leaves more questions than answers, introducing three new characters AT THE END of the movie!

Enless their planning a sequel for this which I will be skipping thank you very much - 3 -

P.S: That pink haired girl (don't give a shit about her name) is the worst. A useless, annoying brat who I can't even rant about because she's not even listed as a fucking character! >:(