oZEROo's avatar

• Cloud Recesses
  • Joined Dec 25, 2018

Mo Dao Zu Shi

Jun 15, 2019

This was such a masterpiece! I wound up staying up all night to binge watch this because it just kept becoming more and more intense. I didn't know what to expect when I started this, I just thought it sounded intrigueing, and it is aslo highly rated. I was definitely not disappointed! This was full of plenty of action, humor, and gut renching moments. The characters were absolutely phenomenal. Some characters made me hate their guts, while others made me love them to death. For some odd reason I had an Avatar the Last Air Bender vibe while watching this even though the two shows do not have that much in common. The only thing that got confusing for me was keeping up with all the names. Some characters have two names, their given names and courtesy names. That made it a little difficult at first, but once I attactched names to the characters it got easier. Also it was a little hard to keep up reading at some points because Chinese is a fast language and the subs would disappear before I was done reading. Those were not big turn offs though because this show was definitley worth the watch! The animation is absolutly beautiful, and the music was fantastic. I can not wait for the next season!

2nd watch:

WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH MORE WATCHING THIS FOR THE SECOND TIME (UGLY CRYING)! I friggin love this show so much. It is just so full of emotion. There is happiness, love, anger, jealousy, helplessness, and despair. I literally hurt when they hurt... This is probably my favorite anime (even though it is acually a Donghua).