nathandouglasdavis's avatar

nathandouglasdavis

• Joined Feb 23, 2019
  • ?

Oh god, this is hilarious. I don't know why, but every time Anoth just straightforwardly says that he's the reincarnated Demon King (which he is), it cracks me up. And the way that his parents act easily creates some of the funniest scenes. "The only one who can oppose me in this era may be my mother," Anoth says at one point, commenting on how even Demon Lords aren't entirely immune to the embarrassment caused by parents.

So the basic idea is that the Demon King Academy was set up to recognize the Demon King once he's reincarnated. But when the actual reincarnated Demon King shows up, he's not recognized as such. But he doesn't much mind. He'll just dominate everyone into subservience and eventually they'll come to realize that he's their founder and king. Or they won't. Again, he doesn't much care either way; he just does what he does. It seems the story will have him slowly build an army of followers, possibly all female and possibly all his future wives. So far he's met Misha and Sasha. I don't really find Misha's emotionless, doll-like look to be cute. And I don't care for the cutesy, sisterly hand-holding and breast-bonking Misha and Sasha engage in.

They've set it up so there's a nice, solid conspiracy which needs unraveling, so the story should be able to maintain my interest for a good while.

[Reviewed at chapter 12]