nanaosaki66's avatar

nanaosaki66

• Joined Oct 7, 2020
  • ? / F

Disclaimer: I JUST read this, so my thoughts are jumbled, therefore this is more of spew of feelings than a review, but what ever.

I want to try to keep my reviews on here somewhat "professional", I guess, but what the fresh hell did I just read? No, seriously, what was this? I'm done using the "it only has __ amount of chapters" excuse to allow these terrible stories slide, because I have recently just read "My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness" (5 chapters) and I absolutely loved it. To be fair, though, it's an auto-biography, but that doesn't matter. The point is, you can make a great story with limited chapters, and this story just...didn't. The synopsis was honestly intriguing to me, and although I saw that it only had three chapters, I was imagining all of the incredible possibilities. Because you can make chapters long; you don't HAVE to make these chapters extremely short. But the author did decide to make these chapters short. Very, very short, which gives us little to no time to establish anything. There are no established characters, plot, not even setting. It's very obvious that this was only made to give the author an excuse to draw those sex scenes (which also aren't good).