msxtodoroki's avatar

• Joined Sep 21, 2019
  • 22

Violet Evergarden

Oct 24, 2019

It's a very interesting story. It's very beautiful as well. I love Violet and I how her character slowly develop to understand feelings even though her face has no expression.

Black Clover

Oct 22, 2019

I love this show so much. At first I dropped it after the first episode. But I wanted to give it another try, now I'm on episode 99... The story line seems cliche, but it's actually amazing, you get to see every single character in the series endure hardship and their come ups. Asta is pretty annoying in the beginning but he kind of grew on me. The group he's in (The Black Bulls) are a group of rejects. They're use to being last and not successful as the other groups but he has a big influence on majority of all the characters, not having magic but never giving up no matter how tough the opponent or how bad... See full review

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World

Sep 27, 2019

It’s weird. But for some reason I can’t stop watching it. I’m so confused by it because it’s a lot of mysteries going on at once. This show is like a puzzle with all the pieces loose. But it’s not too bad.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest

Sep 25, 2019

Didn’t read the manga but I absolutely love this anime. The storyline is truly amazing it shows the main character enduring hardship and even though he isn’t strong as most of his classmate in the beginning, he beats all odds by never giving up and is driven by revenge and becomes very strong. Also this is literally the only harem that I love. I love how you see the development of all the relationships with the girls and you can see the connection with all of them. My favorite anime at the moment.