mlmisathing's avatar

• Joined Sep 3, 2019
  • 24

Last Game

Sep 3, 2019

Guess I'll go ahead and write my first review here? Alright, so it's not that it's bad, it's just immensely forseeable and having such a predictable storyline is what somehow made it popular so I don't know what to say about that. It's likely that it was meant to be this way but I'd say they really tried to make it seem different but I've read and seen a lot of the same genre to know how this was going to go. The thing about this story was that I expected a lot from it on first read. It had the potential to twist the "helpless" maiden and dumb ignorant girl storyline in a more mature and more relatable way where the female protagonists has had a clue of what was going on instead of her not knowing COMPLETELY what was going on. I haven't really finished it but I have a feeling there's going to be another unnecessary love triangle near the end (besides the one that's already been established and destroyed) to prolong the plot and slow build of their relationship. It's not bad, like I said it's just THAT mediocre. If you're into that then go ahead, this story is definitely for you and if you're not then I think you should look for something else.

I'm probably still going to waste my time and still read this to the end just to ease whatever I have in mind. So yeah, I guess I could say it's not special and not really something everyone would enjoy reading. Still it's a good concept, I'll give them that.