mikkay45's avatar

• Joined Jan 26, 2021
  • 19

Waccha PriMagi!

Jan 9, 2022

While the Anime is still ongoing, I would like to add my review to this anime. (Please keep in mind this is my first review ever on this site!)

I tend to enjoy many anime and these pretty series alone however out of all the series I have watch, this is far the worst!

Now I'm not saying its a bad anime, there are some goods out of it! take it and watch, you don't have to agree with me but I feel like I should write a review on it!

I just feel like most of the episodes are rushed dispite how long each episodes is given, however most of the characters have a stong passion to becoming Primagi Top Idols and you can see that through the episodes.

I do like how the story involes idols and magic, I don't often see that with many other Idol animes but I do enjoy the parts where magic is ivoled, I believe it suits well with the plot of this anime!

While this anime is ongoing I do hope to see some changes thoughtout the story, I do find most episodes boring, not just the plot but the watch time of each episodes kind of does it for me.